The Growing Your Business series is comprised of live and video-taped seminars and presentations. This series is designed for small food companies that are entering the market, as well as those that have established a market presence and are seeking to grow their business.
No live seminars are scheduled at this time
FIC has taped previously-conducted seminars and makes those available to you on demand over the Internet. Archived videos of previously-conducted seminars include:
- Trends in the Marketplace, with featured speaker, Ron Tanner, vice president of communication and education for the National Association of Specialty Food Trade. Held September 19, 2007.
- Competitors and Competition featuring Jim Prevor, founder and editor-in-chief of Produce Business and Deli Business magazines
- Distributors and Distribution Bob Burke, founder of Natural Products Consulting, and formerly vice president of sales and corporate development for Stonyfield Farm Yogurt. Held October 17, 2007.
- Product Development Process featuring Allen Samson, President of ESCA Enterprises and an expert in the product development requirements of successful innovative food products. Held October 30, 2007.
- Business and Business Plans featuring three speakers, Joe Molineaux, director of the Small Business Development Center; Adam Borden, general manager of Bradmer Foods LLC; and Steve Marakevich, vice president and farm business consultant of First Pioneer Farm Credit. Held November 14, 2007.