Competitors and Competition
A video-taped seminar
Presented October 2, 2007
Speaker Jim Prevor, an entrepreneur and the fourth-generation of his family in the food business, is founder of Produce Business, and is also founder of the web-based Perishable Pundit, which provides daily intelligence to food industry marketers. He argues that,
“Perishables are, and for the foreseeable future will be, the crucial arena for differentiating competition in the food marketing business.”
In this three-hour presentation, you learn how to
- add value to your product by building consumer trust;
- establish and maintain your brand;
- identify competitive positioning strategies;
- participate in “buy local” initiatives; and
- learn extensive information on traditional and alternative channels of distribution.
Jim Prevor is the founder and editor-in-chief of both Produce Business and Deli Business. He has won over 100 editorial awards and launched The Retail Institute , The International Prepared Foods Conference and the Institute for Produce Entrepreneurs and Perishable Solutions
The cost to view this seminar online is only $25.
Group Price for Complete Series: $500